Homebrew Wednesday – Bust-a-Nut Brown Ale Update
Bust-a-Nut Brown Ale
2 cans (3.3lbs) Briess – Amber
1/2 lb Crystal Malt 40L
1/2 lb Crystal Malt 120L
1/2 lb Toasted Malt
1/2 lb Chocolate Malt
2 oz Cascade Hops (Pellets)
1 oz Saaz Hops (Plugs)
1 pkg Wyeast British Yeast
Steep Crystal Malts, Toasted Malt, and Chocolate Malt in water. Heat water and remove grains at 170 degree.
+ Add Malt Extract and boil for 60 mins
+ Add 1 oz Cascade @ 60 min.
+ Add 1 oz Cascade @ 30 min.
+ Add 1 oz Saaz @ 1 min.
+ Chill and Pitch Yeast in Carboy
62 Responses to “Homebrew Wednesday – Bust-a-Nut Brown Ale Update”
Leave a Reply
- Homebrew Wednesday – 25 gallons of Beer on the Wall + Upcoming Free Homebrew Giveaway
- How to Make a Yeast Starter
- Blonde Ambition Ale – Extract Recipe
- Homebrew Wednesday + Honey Mead + New Carboy + What’s in the Frig
- Homebrew Wednesday – Headless Horseman Pumpkin Ale Update